- This event has passed.
Women Scientists Who Lead: A Panel Discussion
December 8, 2021 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Before viewing the film, feel free to reflect on these questions:
1. How do you picture a typical scientist?
2. What issues do you expect to see in a film about women and diversity in science?
3. Why are you watching the film? What are your goals?
4. Do you have any current events in mind when going in to watch this film?
5. Why is diversity in science important to you?
The panel discussion will be held on Wednesday, December 8th 4pm-5:30pm via Zoom. There will also be opportunities participate in a discussion during the event. An outlook invite with this same information will follow.
The zoom invite is below: Join Zoom Meetinghttps://rutgers.zoom.us/j/93280212706?pwd=ZHRYU3gzc0J5Z3I3UGE2cExrWEJnQT09